We had a great Christmas this year! Brian, the girls and I spent a fun Christmas Eve together as a family. Since it was such a beautiful day, we took the girls to one of our favorite parks then went bowling! Sadie, I have to say, is really getting some skills :) After bowling we went home and watched some Christmas movies, then went to bed....well, sort of. I had tried to keep Sadie from taking a nap so that she would go to bed early and "Santa" could come sooner, but she fell asleep at 6:00 p.m. and woke up around 8:00- ugh! Around 11:00 p.m. I thought she was out pretty good, so Brian started putting together Ambrie's present and I went to get Sadie's. Then I hear "Oh, Sadie, you're supposed to be asleep". Yikes! She had come out to see what we were doing. I took her back in the bedroom and laid by her until she fell asleep again. Good thing Santa stays up late, lol!
The next morning, the girls woke up to this!

Sadie changed her mind about a million times when I asked what she wanted Santa to bring her. So he settled on this little Tinkerbell jewelry box that she has been wanting. And Ambrie got a present that is great for both her AND mommy! lol.


Then we started opening presents. This is Brian's present from Sadie and Ambrie. Pretty cute if I do say so myself :)


Here's the result of our Christmas morning :) The girls were both completely spoiled but very excited about their new toys and clothes....ok, maybe not about the clothes, but those excited me! :)


After we opened presents, cleaned up, and played, Brian headed to Salt Lake to spend Christmas with his mom and brother. He had alot of fun and (jealous) got to see Avatar twice!
The girls and I went to Panaca and had a really good time out there. But I didn't take any pictures! Hopefully I can steal some from my aunt's or Jenna's facebook pages whenever they post some. We had a big family dinner, went skeet shooting, got some great videos of everyone playing Dance Dance with Shane's new Wii....it was alot of fun.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!!!







2 comments:
Tess! These are such fun pics! I love your story of "santa" getting caught with getting presents ready! Jay and I are always really worried about getting caught!! And, yes, santa stays up late late late!!! I'm so glad you all had a fun christmas time with your families as well! We still havn't seen Avatar...we went tonight and after Two different movie theatres sold out...we gave up!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Santa had to stay up super late at our house too, Lauren is famous for last minute late naps lol!
Post a Comment