Potty Training Success!

Ok, I've been haphazardly trying to potty train Sadie since last summer, but she hasn't really gotten it. Every now and then she would go on the potty- maybe four times in a week. So really, not very much. Then yesterday, she woke up and said "Peepee in the potty!" So I took her in the bathroom and she did her thing. I praised her and gave her a treat and asked her if she wanted big girl underwear. She said yes and picked out her Ariel pair.


She went the WHOLE day in underwear. She didn't have a single wet accident, although she had two..umm..."stinky" ones (you know what I'm talking about). Still, I think that's great for her first whole day in underwear, especially considering the day before she didn't do anything in the potty at all! And so far today, the same thing!

I'm amazed. My daughter just woke up one day and decided to potty-train herself. Hooray!!!

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Thats awesome Tessa!! Gives me hope for Lauren lol! Lauren thinks going on the potty is awesome some days and other days not so much, cant figure her out!!