Sadie's Third Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Sadie! Our little girl is now three years old. Holy cow, where does the time go? I can't believe she's been a part of our family now for three whole years now. Every day I'm still just amazed to have her in my life. She is such a sweet, wonderful, beautiful little girl. I thank my Heavenly Father for her constantly and I'm so grateful to have her for a daughter. She's an awesome big sister and I know she'll be a wonderful example to Ambrie as they grow older. I love her so much.

We celebrated her birthday on saturday. Alot of family and friends were able to come and we had so much fun. All of Sadie's little cousins on my side came, as well as her friend Taite so she had lots of people to play with. And if I do say so myself, it was an awesome party :) I know I had alot of fun and I think (and hope) everyone else did too! :)





Jazmin and Victor

Showing Curtis some love

Opening presents!

Mom helping out with the present pictures. Sadie (understandably) wanted to keep things moving :)


Showing off some of her presents! She scored pretty well, I've gotta say :)

Sadie's "Princess and the Frog" cake. She picked it out herself.

She looks so serious, but I promise, she was having fun!


Taking the first bite. In our family, we have this tradition that the birthday kid gets to dig into the cake for the first bite. Most of the kids grab a big piece with their hands, or smash their face in. Not Sadie though. We told her to take a bite, and she said "I need a fork". LOL! So we got her a fork. What can I say, the girl has etiquette :)

After the party, we left the men and kids at the apartment so us women could go and do some last-minute Christmas shopping :) Thank you guys!!!


One of Sadie's presents was a little makeup set. She and Jazmin put that to good use right away :)




Voguing for the camera :)

Sadie even shared some of her new toys with Ambrie! What a good big sister :)

I haven't had the camera around lately, so I'm really behind on taking pictures. I decided to get a few that night after the party. Ambrie is getting better and better at sitting every day. Also, check out the little ponytail! Her hair on the sides is really short, but on top she's got a bunch that is long, and I'll be honest, it looks goofy unless I do something with it now :) But I really think she's cute with a little ponytail.

Sitting up....

...and falling over

I haven't taken any pictures of the girls together in a while. Sadie loves holding Ambrie, and Ambrie just adores her big sister!


This is why you don't have a movie playing while you're trying to take pictures, lol!




2 comments:

Lindsey Vest Family said...

Hey you! Looks like Sadie had a blast! Just a shout out that I am going private and want to send you an invite. Please oh please text me your e-mail! Thanks tons and can't wait to see you again.

Mills Family said...

Hi! Oh, what a fun birthday party!! I think your kids are so cute! I miss seeing you Tess! I'm glad you took lots of pics, those make it feel like we are there at Sadies party too! See ya!