Six Months Old!

Our beautiful baby girl is six months old! I LOVE this age. Every day she is doing more things and has so much personality. She's still a super happy baby and so much fun! She just cut her second tooth, is getting really, really good at sitting up and has even scooted forward a couple of times. Ambrie is definitely an outgoing baby- she always wants to be in the middle of the action! I'm sure she'll be crawling all over and getting into everything before we know it! :)


We celebrated the occasion with her first taste of rice cereal- yum!!! She wasn't too sure about the first bite..

..but once she got a couple of tastes, she LOVED it! After a few bites she actually started laughing every time I put the spoon up to her mouth.

Watching the spoon and waiting for more!

Yum! A messy and delicious meal!


0 comments: