Santa found us! And I've gotta say, Sadie's third Christmas was alot more ....lets say "interactive".... than her first two (especially since she was just four days old for her first) ;) This time she actually wanted to open presents, and she got soooooooooooo excited when she saw what Santa brought her!
Santa actually came to our house a day early because we wanted to go to Panaca after we'd opened our presents here, but there was supposed to be a HUGE storm here Thursday. So we decided we'd do our family Christmas a day early, then head to Panaca Wednesday afternoon before the snow started.
We had so much fun!!! Brian and I had wanted to get Sadie a little kitchen for her Santa gift because she's really into pretending right now and likes to pretend she's cooking, but we waited too long and Walmart (the only store in Cedar with toys) was COMPLETELY sold out of every kind of little kitchen- we were so bummed! Plus frantic, because this was just two days before Christmas and we had no idea what we were going to get her...I know, I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh?
So we ran around the toy section for a while looking for what we might get and came across the CUTEST little playhouse. Its made with fabric, which I thought was nice, and you can open it up into two pieces, or close the two pieces together to make a little house. It also came with a little stove, so there was still a little kitchen element to it. It was perfect! So that's what we got.
Brian and I put it together Tuesday night, which was actually pretty fun, even if it did take us over an hour. When it was finished, it was even cuter than we thought, and way cuter than these pictures make it look.
Wednesday morning Sadie came downstairs and immediately ran into the house! She was so excited, it was so much fun!!! We had the little stove in there, and also put a princess chair and some stuffed animals that she's had so that it was more like a house. She just kept playing with her animals and the stove, and would put the animals in the oven and call it their house- hey, whatever she wants it to be, right? :)

Think she likes it? ;) You can tell she still has sleepy eyes, but she was so excited about the house she woke right up! :)
Peek-a-boo!
The playhouse was definitely a winner!
Here's the rest of the presents she got from us for Christmas. She got alot of stuff when we went to Panaca too, but of course we FORGOT OUR CAMERA! Hopefully I can get the pictures from some of my family though because we had alot of fun out there and had some good photo-ops :) One of the really cool presents she got out there was a really cute rocking horse from my aunt. I'll make sure I get a pic of that up sometime :)
August 2022
3 years ago

2 comments:
the little rose petal cottage!! Carlaya's friend has one of those! they are totally cute. A great gift for any little girl!
So funny you guys had Christmas a day early. And then another Christmas on Christmas day. Too fun! Glad to hear it was a good one. Kids tend to make it so much fun.
Specially sitting up at night building toys like little elves! LOL
The Rose Petal cottage is so cute! I bet she is loving it! How fun that you guys got to celebrate Christmas twice!! Im jealous lol!
Post a Comment