Well, the past week has been a little stressful. Last Tuesday night I started spotting, and Wednesday morning bleeding pretty bad. We were completely convinced I was having a miscarriage, and completely devastated. So I went to my doctor and they did an ultrasound and some blood work and the baby is there and totally fine!!! I was so relieved when I saw its little heart beating I totally started bawling to the techician- pretty embarassing, but, hey, I'm pregant and that's what we do ;)
So my doctor put me on bed rest- no idea what caused the bleeding. It stopped by Thursday, then started again Saturday night really bad. So I went to the hospital (didn't want to wait clear until Monday) and again- baby is fine- in fact, (s)he was having a little party in there moving all over the place :) So that was pretty exciting.
Long story short, my doctor's not sure why I'm bleeding, but everything seems fine with the baby- Thank goodness! So I've just been sitting here at home on bed rest for the past week, and I'm hoping to be off in the next couple of days. I stopped bleeding Tuesday, so hopefully it doesn't start back up again. I gotta say though, I really sympathize with women who spend months on bedrest- I'm talking to you, Kim and Amber! I've only been down a week, and its been so hard! We just barely got internet today, and we only have rabbit ears for t.v. so I'm getting pretty bored. And I especially feel bad about not being able to do much with Sadie, but she goes to daycare for four hours a day so I think that helps, and Brian's been doing some fun stuff with her so she doesn't seem too bored yet :)
Anyway, just thought I'd share what's been going on. I really feel like everything's going to be ok, but if anyone wants to include us in your prayers, it would mean alot to us :) Every little bit helps, right? :)
August 2022
3 years ago

5 comments:
I'm glad baby's okay! We've been having a time of it too. Every time I turn around there's something wrong with somebody and has been that way since oct. I just want someone to take my kids for a week so I can rest. I guess I'm saying I could use some forced bed rest. Isn't that the way it goes- you can't get the rest when you want it. Love ya and prayin for ya!!
How scary!! Im SOOO glad the baby is ok, I cant imagine how you must of felt! Bedrest is no fun at all, but SO worth it! Thinking of you!
Yikes! I hope you're doing okay. Thanks for the update - we'll for sure pray for you. Best of luck.
Scary!! I've been worried about you not being here at work! I was wondering if something was wrong. No one told me what was going on, so I'm so glad to get an update. We'll be praying for you and baby!!
oh man! That really is no fun. I sure hope everything stays "ok". Bedrest is awful, but at least you just have little Sadie and daycare must help a ton! I'll have to let Amber know, maybe she can come by and get Sadie to play sometime. She is now officially off bedrest, but just taking it easy!
Post a Comment