Snow Day!

Well, this is a little late, but better late than never, right? If you haven't been around, Cedar City has gotten quite a lot of snow the past couple of weeks, and if you've got snow, you might as well play in it, right? So one day I grabbed the camera, Sadie grabbed "Cody" her stuffed horse (she takes that guy everywhere) and we went out to play in the snow. Sadie's friend Taite showed up for a bit too, but he honestly wasn't a bit fan of the snow so he went home after a few minutes.



These guys were our neighbors at our old apartments, and now we live just across the parking lot from eachother. How fun is that?






Yeah, she likes to eat snow. We try to deter her, but apparently it just tastes too good ;)



I made this snowball, then Sadie said we had to roll it. I guess they made a snowman at her daycare by rolling snowballs :) I'm still supposed to take it easy, so we didn't roll much, but Sadie still thought that little snowball was pretty fun.

2 comments:

Ellis said...

that play house looks really fun.

Stacey T. said...

How cute! Lauren didnt really like the snow when we took her out in it! Thats so funny she liked to eat it!