First, I really want to thank all of you who have left nice comments and prayers for us :) They've meant alot, and its so nice to know that people care. :) Thank you!!!
So now the good news! I am now off bed rest and (hopefully) I'll stay that way!!!!! I'm still taking it really easy, because I don't want to end up back on bed rest, but I've been up since Friday, which was AWESOME!!! I was especially glad because we'd planned Sadie's birthday party for Sunday and I wasn't thrilled about moving it to next weekend since everyone's so busy the weekend before Christmas. So all in all, I had a great weekend! Off bedrest, and Sadie's 2nd birthday party!!! I'll post pictures of that when I get a chance.
Thank you again everyone, and I'll keep you updated!!! I have a checkup today, so I'm hoping maybe the doctor can figure out what was causing the bleeding because I'm still really nervous about it starting again. It would be nice to know if its really something serious or not.
August 2022
3 years ago

1 comments:
I'm so glad you doing better. And no, we have yet to find a cause of my seizure.
Post a Comment