Well, this year I was a slacker and didn't get around to ordering Christmas cards- lame, I know! And now that its ridiculously close to Christmas, I don't think I'll get around to ordering and sending them all in time. I feel bad not sending anything, so I went to Hallmark's website and found this cool little program they have that lets you create photo cards, scrapbook pages, photo books- basically tons of stuff- and send them to people. So I designed a card that we can email to our family and friends. Unfortunately, if I don't have your email address, you don't get one :(
The program is really cool I think, and I had fun making the card, so if anyone is in a similar situation, I'd recommend trying it out. You can get the program by clicking HERE (the direct link to their photo cards page), choosing one of the Smilebox cards, and downloading the Smilebox program. You can also just go to Hallmark's site and try and find the program yourself, but I think its easier just to click the link above.
So here's the card I made. Pretty basic, but I think its fun :)
Have a very Merry Christmas season everyone!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |


2 comments:
Very cute! Your little girls is way cute. Hope you guys have a great holiday season!
Tessa I just read your last few posts, and I am so excited to hear that you are having a new baby! Congrats, and I'm glad that everything is going better now!
Post a Comment