Let's Go Fly A Kite!

About a year ago Brian came home from fishing, not with any fish, but with a really nice dragon kite that he found by the lake- fabric, it had the tail, a ton of string and everything! How cool is that? So he cleaned it up and its been our kite since- well, Sadie's kite as she'll tell you :)


One of the problems with Cedar is that its ALWAYS windy. But it does make for some good kite-flying :) And now that the smoke is FINALLY clearing up from that fire by New Harmony, we decided to go walk to a nearby park and take our kite with us for some fresh air. (Ok, not totally fresh- its still pretty smokey- but freshER than it has been)


Sadie and Brian got to do all the fun kite stuff while Ambrie and I hung out and took the pictures.

You can tell it was pretty windy by how Sadie's pigtails are going straight forward! LOL


Our spec of a kite right before.....


...it crash landed in someone's yard- oops!


So while Brian got his kite back, Sadie went and played. Two-year-olds can't just wait around for fun :) They make fun happen!


2 comments:

Kyle and Eva said...

Tessa, I am so sorry, I didnt read your comment until after we got back from labor day, just so you know you are always welcome at the Donohues, they are very open people. I am sorry we didnt meet up!

Kyle and Eva said...

I understand being busy with family! We are probably not going to be out there for homecomming... I know, party poopers!