I Think We Have the Mice Under Control

We haven't seen any signs of mice since last week when we found the last one. Yesterday Brian did a thorough check of ALL our cupboards and drawers and didn't see anything indicating a mouse is still around. He also sealed up TWO holes in the bottom of our pantry where we think they may have gotten in. I've got a thing of poison under our stove (way back where the kids and cat can't get it) since I know the mice had been going under there, and that hasn't been touched since Thursday. Our pantry is pretty much empty now, so there's nothing for them to eat....and since I can't think of where else they might want to go besides the kitchen, I'm hoping we're done with mice forever!

Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I TOTALLY understand your mice dilemma - I've been going through the same thing at my house. I've killed 4 so far!!! I got 2 new kittens to help with the problem; I realize they need to grow up a little but I have hope...

Stacey T. said...

GOOD LUCK!! Im so glad it seems to be under control!! Good job Brian and Tessa! :)