And Another....

Today while I was at work, Brian killed another mouse in our kitchen. The cat was checking out the pantry, so Brian went over to investigate and a mouse ran out! Our cat grabbed it...then let it go!!! What the heck??? So Brian smashed it with an old air conditioner filter that he hadn't taken to the dumpster yet.


When I got home from work, our neighbor came over and said that she also has a mouse in her house. Stupid mice!

Also, we found mouse poop in our silverware drawer (!?!?!?!) AND the floor of our pantry, next to a little hole in the wall. And the mouse had been apparently eating my whole wheat flour. Brian's been cleaning the pantry (I just can't handle mice, I don't even want to go in the kitchen) So far he's cleaned off the bottom two shelves which have all our cereal and crackers and no mice have been in those yet. No nibbles, no poop. Thank goodness! But he pretty much threw it all away anyway, just in case. I'd hate to be eating cereal in the morning and find a little brown poop floating in my milk...

So pretty much I'm completely grossed out to even be in my house. Brian sealed up the hole in the pantry with a bunch of calk so I really hope that does the trick. I think I'm going to get some better traps too, that mouse hasn't touched any of mine! I found one online that shocks them to death that I can get at the home depot for $20, so I think I'm going to get one of those....or maybe two....I don't know, I just know I don't want to find any more MICE IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Vest Family said...

That is totally GROSS!!!! We had a mouse living somewhere in our back patio but we just caught it with a trap from Walmart. I would DIE if I found one in my house.

Mills Family said...

OH Tessa! I didn't know you found ANOTHER mouse in your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for you! I think we need another girls night out soon to releive your stress!!!!