Two Months Old Already!



Ambrie turned two months old on Sunday! So here are some of her latest photos :)
She smiles alot now, but I tell ya', it's hard to capture on film. We've managed to get a few little ones though :) She just keeps getting cuter and cuter and more and more fun!

Today we took her to the doctor for her 2-month checkup...and shots :(......and she's growing really well. She weighed 11 lbs. even and was 23.5 inches long. They told me she was in the 56 percentile for weight and 86 for length- I think we're going to have a tall one on our hands :)



I don't know why this one keeps loading sideways. Its blurry, but I love Sadie's kissy face :)

This is what she looks like when she's sick of taking pictures :)


5 comments:

Lara said...

Tessa she is adorable! Guess what at 6 weeks old Rylee is about the same size as Ambrie! My baby girl is a chunk! I love the pictures you took of her, she is such a cute baby!

Stacey T. said...

I always pictured her to look just like Sadie but she has a totally different look! Both of your girls are SO gorgeous!! Im glad shes growing and doing so well!! Hope she felt ok after her shots!! Those are the WORST!

Kristi said...

It is so fun to catch up with you again through Blogger! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

You have such cute girls.

Kyle and Eva said...

Tessa, I never know if I should repond on my own page or not so hopefully you see this, but yes we are going to Pioche for Labor day... It wouldnt be Labor Day without good old Pioche!! Also Vince and Jordan are blessing their baby on sunday there. I would love to catch up with you, we will be at Kyles parents house pretty much all weekend, and at the festivities of corse, I will keep an eye out for you!