Family Birthday Party!

We just got back from a fun-filled trip to Panaca where we celebrated not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR family birthdays. Yep, four of us have birthdays in August, so we have a party for all of them every year. So happy birthday Aunt Rie, Uncle Steve, Shane and Jazmin!!!

Sadie and Curtis started the day with some sword fighting. They were running around chasing eachother with those things for so long! It was so funny and cute! Curtis is Sadie's cousin and probably her best friend. They get along so well (most of the time). I'm so glad she's got cousins her age to grow up with :)


Grandma Rie with Ambrie


Curtis showing his newest little cousin some love


My grandma and Ambrie


The birthday people: Jazmin, Uncle Steve, Aunt Rie, and Shane



These three make a pretty cute group :) As I said before, I'm so glad Sadie's got some cousins her age to play with and grow up with.



1 comments:

Lara said...

Rylee has that same exact popsicle onsie! I love it! Looks like you guys are doing good. Good luck going back to work, I hope things go well.