One Month Old!

Today Ambrie is a whole month old! I can't believe how fast its flown by! And she's grown so much from when she was born. So here she is, one month old Ambrie :)

I think this picture is so cute!




*sigh*...already having sibling rivalries ;)


Sadie is seriously such a good big sister! Anytime Ambrie starts fussing or crying Sadie tells her "Ambrie, its ok" and tries to comfort her. Usually this just makes Ambrie more mad ( I think it has something to do with Sadie's volume (loud) and Sadie's hair falling in her face) but Sadie's heart sure is in the right place and I'm so proud of her! I think Sadie's pretty proud of herself too, because she always tells us that she's a good big sister too :) She also loves to hold Ambrie, and gets really excited if I let her hold Ambrie by herself. Unfortunately, in these pictures, Ambrie's not as happy as Sadie...they're still cute though :)





And last but not least, I just had to post this because it makes me laugh! The other day I was doing some things on the computer for Brian's business and put a movie on for Sadie in my room, which is just down the hall. She usually plays while she's watching and so I can hear her every now and then. Well, it got really quiet for a few minutes, so I decided to check on her. When I walked in I found her with the baby lotion, and I promise, this picture does NOT do the mess justice.... :)

3 comments:

chancers82 said...

Donovan has done this too...lol only it was deordorant...lol and baby powder... them kids you always gotta try to be a step ahead...lol

Stacey T. said...

They are so cute Tessa!! Love the new pictures!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! My little cousin got coco butter all over herself and hair when she was 2 cause she wanted to go tanning like her older sisters. That pic of Sadie kinda looked like her!