Catching Up

Ok, so today I'm playing catch up with my emails and blog! I feel so behind! But here is a little update into our lives.

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has congratulated us and wished us well. It really means alot, and I'm sorry I haven't thanked everyone individually- one of these days, I will!

Ambrie is now two weeks old, and it has just flown by! She's been such a good baby. She seriously has had a good sleep schedule from about four days old- she eats around midnight, around 3:30 a.m., around 6:30 a.m. and around 9:00 a.m.- how awesome is that? And she sleeps the rest of the time! She's starting to be awake more and more during the day, which has been fun. She really likes to snuggle, and seriously, she hardly ever cries :) She's just an angel :)




Sadie still has her jealous moments, but overall she's an awesome big sister. She loves to hold Ambrie, and she always tells her how cute she is and that "its ok Ambrie" if she fusses or cries. I will admit though, its been hard for me not to be able to give Sadie as much attention as she and I are used to. I really feel bad because we used to go to the park every day and just run around town and stuff, but I've been kind of a homebody with a newborn. Brian's been really awesome though and has tried to do some special fun things with Sadie. He'll take her to different parks, and he took her fishing up at Duck Creek one saturday, which Sadie LOVED! He's planning to take her again soon :)





Don't ask me why, but when they went fishing the only pictures Brian took of Sadie were of her eating Nutter Butters....LOL


So in a nutshell, that's what's been going on with us. I know its not terribly thrilling, but we're just enjoying this time as a newly expanded family :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Ambrie is SO adorable! Love the updated pictures. Also if you are interested I would love to do her baby announcements! Check out my website:www.designsbylei.blogspot.com for proofs and ideas, only if you are interested of course! Anyway congrats again she is beautiful!

Kyle and Eva said...

Congrats!! So my blog is supossed to tell me when others update theirs and yours kept saying 5 weeks ago,so I have been waiting to check yours and I just decided to check anyways...glad I did! She is soo cute! Congrats! Sounds like you are adjusting well, Im so glad. I love her hair... Sophies totally jealous! Cute name too!

Camille said...

Ambrie is adorable! I'm so glad you got pictures up!! Congrats again- I'm glad you lucked out with a great little baby (so far) he he he... j/k

Stacey T. said...

Im so glad everything is going so well!! Sounds like you have TWO perfect little angels!! You are one lucky mama! Keep the updates abd pictures coming!!