Fun in the Sun!

Saturday it was supposed to be really nice in St. George and since it was still kind of cold in Cedar we headed south to play. They have this really cute, fun little water park in the center of town that we love, so we took Sadie's swimsuit and went there. She had soooooooo much fun, it was really hard to get her to leave when it was finally time to go, but we have all summer to go back and play some more.

While we were there, she gave a little impromptu dance on one of the rocks. We thought it was pretty funny. The last part where she's shaking her little bum is from Horton Hears a Who :)

Sadie's Little Water Dance


Here are a couple of pictures we took as well.

I thought this first one was just really cute.


Having fun! You can't really tell in this pic, but from the side, I pretty much look like a whale right now. :p


This park is seriously so awesome! They've got that the little river thing with big rocks to climb on, little waterfalls, and a patio fountain where the kids can run around in the water. If you're in St. George at all this summer, I really recommend checking it out!



By the end she was pretty wet, and pretty happy! :)

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

How fun! I didn't even know there was anything like that in St. George. Where is it, exactly? We will DEFINITELY have to check it out this summer!

Camille said...

don't you love that little place.? We've been there only once but my kids still talk about it. There is lots like that down here though. Almost every neighborhood park has a water section like that. It's about time Cedar gets ONE! LOL
Check out the Washington City Community Rec. Center- that's where we went with Amber- IT's awesome. you and brian will love it too.
BTW- loved her lil' dance- so darn cute! and I spotted your belly....cute cute...when are you due?

Amber Lee said...

Tessa, you look so cute! I love that place in St. George, too. I hope to take my kids down there several times this summer!