I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the people who read my blog are women, and most of them have kids. I don't know if most of you are like me, but I love seeing other women's pregnancy photos! I just think they're cute!!! I haven't really had any of me yet, but today we went up on Cedar Mountain for a bit and took the camera, and I asked Brian to get some photos of me and my big ol' belly :)
Compare this first one, which is me today, six weeks from my due date, to the one right under, which was taken four days before I had Sadie. I guess its true you get alot bigger with your second :)



I feel pretty good overall, but a big difference I've noticed this time, and I think its because I'm pregnant in summer instead of winter, is I'm retaining so much water! My feet look like elephant feet and I have cankles! And I can't fit my wedding ring onto my finger at all :( So thats been kind of hard, but its worth it. Of course, if this one decides to come a few days early, I won't complain...... ;)

Here's a cute one I took of Brian and Sadie up there. She's so much like Brian, in that she LOVES the outdoors and keeps saying she wants to go fishing. I'm not sure if she really knows what that is or not, but I have a feeling Brian might try and get her going on that this summer :)
This is what Sadie does now when you ask her to smile- so funny!

Cedar Mountain is kind of our "getaway" area. This is the first time we've been up since fall, so it was really nice to get up there. I'm sure I'll have plenty more posts from the mountain as the summer goes on :)

2 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures and I really love pregnant pictures too! I've been waiting for you to post some!! You look so cute!
I can't believe how SMALL you were with Sadie! Seriously! I know you told me you were smaller, but WOW! Not that you look big this time cuz you DON'T. I think you look so cute with your little baby bump. I'm jealous of you tall girls that don't look like whales when you're pregnant!! :)
Post a Comment