Friday night we decided we wanted to do something different than normal, so we went bowling. It was pretty packed (being a Friday night) but we had alot of fun! Sadie couldn't get enough! As soon as she rolled one ball down the lane she was running to grab another, whether it was her turn or not. All in all we had alot of fun :)
Sadie couldn't wait for us, so she started going and picking up her own ball. We couldn't believe it! What a stud! I've got a couple of really cute videos of her carrying the ball and rolling it, but they're taking waaaay too long to upload. Brian says he can reduce the file size, so I'll try and upload them after he does that.


Check our her super-stud pose. She's getting ready to roll the ball, and she's holding it almost completely by herself :)


Last but not least, check out the new 'do! I've been growing my hair out for a while, but I'm really a short-hair girl at heart and finally had to chop it off! I think it turned out pretty cute though :)

Here's what it looked like Friday morning. I wanted a "Before" and "After" since this is thelongest its been since Brian and I got married :) (and I know, its not even that long)





3 comments:
I cant believe Sadie was packing that ball around lol!! Bobby walked by and looked and was like "is that a bowling ball??" lol! Strong girl! You hair looks so cute!
you are so beautiful. I kind of chuckled since my fam went bowling last weekend and I've been meaning to write about it and post video too, but I'm like you- the video is too long. since my hubby's not as computer savy I'm going to upload mine to youtube and put a link on my page. If I ever get around to it. These little ones are too cute trying to bowl!!!
Your hair looks great! I'm a short hair girl at heart too so I totally understand that urge that comes and causes you to cut it off! It is very liberating. And speaking of hair, Sadie's is getting so long. She is such a big girl. They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment