Because we're having another girl!!!
We're pretty excited for another female addition to the family. Brian was really hoping for a girl (he says he remembers what he was like as a boy and is terrified of raising one) so he's especially happy. I would have been excited either way. :)
The ultrasound technician also told us everything with the baby looks good. She's measuring perfect for her due date and everything is where it's supposed to be. I'm really grateful for that, with all the scares we were having at the start with bleeding and everything I was a little worried, so I was really relieved to know that she's growing and healthy!
Here's a video where she's opening and closing her mouth!

Also, when I was pregnant with Sadie, they just had regular ultrasound machines at the hospital here, but now they've got 3-D ones as well! I'll be honest, I think the 3-D pictures look really weird, but it was cool because we could see our baby's profile so well! This isn't the best profile pic, I just thought it was the least freaky looking.
All in all, we had alot of fun today and are so excited to be welcoming another little girl!!!

10 comments:
Yay! Congrats! Two little girls - oh, it will be such fun! I'm glad you're doing better. I thought you might still be on bed rest, until that is, I saw the bowling post you did. I figured if you could go bowling - you'd be off bed rest. Good!
Sooo fun! I'm way excited for you. Two girls is really fun!! :)
When you said out numbered I thought you ment you were having twins. You are getting the girls that I am less likely to get. Congrats.
very cool video! congrats!!
Congratulations!!! Do you have names picked out yet??
Yay!! Two little girls - that will be so much fun. I grew up with all sisters, and sisters definitely come in handy! Congratulations!!
That is great news! Yeah!
Thats awesome! Its fun having two! Glad things are going well!
Wowwie! That is exciting. Looks at that little bean, such a cutie already. We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations!
WOW! That is great! Brian will be kept right in place wtih so many princess's in the house! Congrats, I LOVE little girls, I even LOVE my teenager and don't know what I would do without her. Hope you are feeling well, I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment