Halloween

This year Sadie was a little cowgirl for Halloween. She absolutely LOVES horses, so it seemed like a good fit :) Then about a month ago we found this really cute horse bucket thing for her to put her candy in and that sealed the deal! So here are just a couple of photos I took inside. I had some really cute ones I took outside at SUU with my phone (of course I forgot to the bring the camera when we went trick-or-treating there), but I don't know how to get them off. If anybody knows, please tell me!



Isn't this cute? She plays with it all the time! Don't mind the little orange ring around its lower half- Sadie took it out in the snow a few weeks ago and filled it up :)


This is Sadie with her best friend Taite. He was a horse and she was a cowgirl, so we tried to get a cute picture of them together- this was the best we got, LOL!


You can see both their costumes a little better in this one. They're both looking at trick-or-treaters, I'm sure trying to figure out what the heck is going on!

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

If your phone has a slot for a microSD memory card (a really small memory card that fits in a cell phone) you can transfer the photos from your phone to the card and then from the card to your computer. The cards have gotten cheaper in the last coule of years (just about the only thing that has...lol). If you want me to look at it, I might be able to tell you if it would work or not.

Stacey T. said...

Her costume was so cute! I just email my pictures to myself from my phone (by sending a pix message), can you do that?

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Sadie is so absolutely gorgeous-she looks just like you Tessa! Every time I look at your blog I can't help but think of how very proud your parents would be, I can just imagine them spoiling Sadie and being so proud of their amazing daughter, I hope you feel that as well. Congrats on the house- it is beautiful, what an exciting time for you guys!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pictures, you look amazing!!

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Tess - Sadie is little Mrs. Tessa! I cannot believe how much she looks just like you! How are things going? Are you still at SUU? I love your new house - where is it at?