Fun with Moving

We finally have all our stuff moved over to our new place (yeah, it took about 1 1/2 weeks- a leisurly move) and we still have some stuff just lying around our living room that we need to find places for.

One of the things is the top part of our entertainment center. I think we're actually just going to give it to D.I., but in the meantime Sadie's having fun with it as her little "house" :) She puts toys in there, climbs in herself, plays with the mirror- all sorts of fun stuff. Yesterday she and I were playing and she started being really cute, so I thought I'd take some pictures and video. I've tried to upload the video about ten times with no luck, which is too bad because it was really cute, but the photos are cute too, so I'll just have to live with posting these :)


0 comments: