Its taken me a while to take some photos, but I finally decided I needed to! This is Sadie's cute little bedroom that we painted weeks ago, before we moved into our new place :) The lighting isn't great because it was kind of dark outside and so I had to use the overhead light, but you get the general idea. She LOVES the flowers, which taper off just above the floor. She used to rub them the first few times she went in the room but I guess she's gotten over that now. I think they turned out pretty cute though.

Cute, huh? At first we thought the green was a little much, but now that there is furniture in there and we've hung some things on the wall, it looks really good. My whole life I've just had white walls, so I was really excited to give Sadie some color!
August 2022
3 years ago

7 comments:
Way cute! We are just getting ready to move and I cannot wait to do something fun with Bladen's walls.
very cute. I'm such a lazy wimp- no color in my house yet, oh, wait. My room is green. I should take a pix of it for you. I love how mello it feels. We've been moved in since march and I havent hung up anything in our room yet. I just barely put up a few things in the livingroom. Im so lame.
I think it looks great. I would love to paint Savannah's walls, but I am not that crafty!
Way cute!I really like it! One day I will have cute walls too...maybe, if I am brave enough.
Tessa that looks ADORABLE! I love the colors!
Tessa good job with painting her room. It looks so cute. You did a great job. We miss you all. Can't wait for spring so we can see your new home.
cute! How fun to paint in a new house! I don't do white- ANYWHERE! I love love love COLOR! Good for you, color is FUN!
Post a Comment