Family Photos

We had some family photos taken last month, but its taken me a while to get them up- sorry to anyone who was waiting!  Originally we were going to get them taken up on Cedar Mountain, but the on the weekend we'd scheduled them, the leaves hadn't changed colors too much, so we went down to St. George where our photographer was and had them taken there instead.  Anna (Prince) Williams from Panaca did them, and overall I think they turned out great!  She's just getting started with her photography, but I'd recommend her to anyone!

I will say, it was quite the chore getting Sadie to cooperate for photos- most of the time she was trying to get out of my lap or otherwise run away and play.  But Anna still captured some really good moments with her and all of us together :)

She took over 400 photos, and obviously I couldn't post all of them here ;)  So here are just a few of my favorites.  She did some with us as a family, some with just Brian and I, and some with just Sadie.  

Here are my top four family photos

Sadie was trying to squirm out of my lap in the one above- can you tell, haha!




These next four are just of Sadie.  I think this first one turned out really cool!


She looks like a little model in this one ;)


Doing the "Itsy-bitsy Spider"


These next two are (obviously) just Brian and I- these were a lot easier to take than the ones with Sadie :)


And finally, these ones just made me laugh, so I wanted to include them

LOL, Sadie looks so bored...

Our kid can multi-task

future geologist- she looks so studious :)


2 comments:

CORMELS said...

Love the pictures! I tagged you on my blog!

Portia said...

I LOVE that you put outtake pictures up. They crack me up! The nose picking is classic.