The New Place!

Today we did our inspection on the townhome we're buying. Because its new, we got to mark any "imperfections" we saw and they'll fix them before we move in, so thats why you see blue tape on the walls in the kitchen. It was so fun to see the home again and to think that in less than a month, we'll be moving in! I went a little picture crazy, so I just posted the ones I thought showed the house the best. Enjoy!

I LOVE the kitchen. I think its absolutely beautiful! They'll be installing a black fridge before we move in, so that will take up the space Brian's standing in.


You can't see it, but we've got a dishwasher too, thank goodness- I'm so spoiled, I couldn't live without one of those!


Here's the living room




This is the hall upstairs. The door on the left is a linen closet, then the two doors on the end are bedrooms. On the right is the bathroom.


This is the upstairs bathroom. All of them have the same fixtures, which we think are pretty nice :)


This is the master bedroom. We're not sure what we'll use the cubbyhole for, since we don't want a t.v. in the bedroom, but we'll think of something. The closet is nice and big too :)



We're seriously so so so so so so SO SO SO SO excited to finally have a place of our own! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Im so excited for you Tessa!! You'll have so much fun decorating your OWN house!!! Any plans for Sadie's room yet??
Who took your new family pic? Its so cute!

Clarissa said...

That is SO exciting Tessa! The place is BEAUTIFUL! It's so nice to have something brand new that you won't have to worry about fixing up. We've done both! :)

Kristi said...

What a beautiful home - I am very envious! I can't wait to see pictures once you are moved in. Congratulations, Tessa!