We've managed to stay busy this summer with various fun little things, so I thought I'd share a few random pictures for your viewing pleasure :)
First are just some cute photos I took of Sadie in our back yard



We go to a park or playground most evenings during the week. Our favorite is probably South Elementary, because they have an awesome playground!
Seriously, probably her most favorite thing to do there is to go up and down their stairs and ramps
These next few were taken at this "family fun fest" at the Main Street Park in Cedar City- mostly we just went up and down the big blow up slide over and over and over and over....... but Sadie had fun :)

We also took Sadie on her first camping trip this summer!!! She loved it for the most part, and we had alot of fun too.

Here we are making her first S'more....

...which she wouldn't even try! All she wanted was the graham cracker

Another first this summer was bowling!!!

Check out them bowling guns!

Sadie was helping Lindsay with her game :D

And the summer's not even halfway over!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! We've been wanting to take Lauren on her first camping trip too! SO funny that she didnt like the smore lol!
wow she is so BIG! I haven't seen her in FOREVER!! Glad you guys have a blog now. I've had one for over a year or so now and I love it, just to be able to keep up with friends and so family can see what we're up to!!
Post a Comment