Today we went to Panaca to celebrate my grandma's and my nephew Victor's birthdays (Launa's son). We had a blast! Sadie got to see her cousins and we got to have some good birthday grub, courtesy of Aunt Rie :) Its always so good to go out there, I love Lincoln County and my family!
As you can see, we're quite the group- and this isn't everyone (the birthday boy is on the right) !
My grandma is 32 and holding...

Victor....well, he's not quite 32 yet ;)
Sadie has two cousins her age on my side of the family- Jazmin and Curtis. Both are sooooooo cute! And they all get along pretty well most of the time...until someone steals a toy or something, or in the case of Curtis and Sadie, when he tackles her to the ground while trying to give her a hug :)

What can I say, we make cute kids ;)
Brian and I having fun with icing- we were going for a Dr. Evil thing ;)

Yeah, I know, we're dorks :)
After the party was over, we went outside and Sadie and Curtis found some more fun


Eventually they ended up with no diapers (they were so soaked and heavy- couldn't have been that comfortable!) and we got the CUTEST little bare butt shots. Unfortunately, the internet is the way it is, so I'm not posting any of those. All in all though, such a fun day and such cute memories!
August 2022
3 years ago

1 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the sprinkler pics and you and Brian are so funny!
Post a Comment