I saw this on several blogs and I thought it would be fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.
If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one to you.
You're tagged if you read this. You have to do it!
August 2022
3 years ago

4 comments:
Tessa! I'm so glad I found you (from Vana's blog) how are you!! Well, as memories go, you were my roommate for one semester at SUU. It was the semester I was engaged, so life seems a bit blurry then, you know the whole "in love" feeling, but I do remember you and Vana being the best roommates! I remember going to church together, and you towered over me. I'm a shorty. Hope you're doing okay! What do you do at SUU? I miss that place. Oh, we're moving to Vernal, UTah next week! Ahhhh!!!!
Okay so I lost your email. Can you email it to me again! andykay_2001@yahoo.com
I check your blog all the time, but don't have much to comment about. I love seeing pix of Sadie though and all she's up to. She cracks me up. I remember being the three amigas with Liz and us. I remember you and Kev got along really good and that we all hung out a lot. I wish we were all lived close and our kids could be friends.
Love ya
Vana
I think about everyday in show choir because I don't read music, so I would just wait for you to sing it and then (badly) try and copy you. I am pretty sure I would have flunked that class had I not sat next to you.:)
Post a Comment