I'm Rather Bored...

My job is pretty dynamic, and one of the ways this is apparent is by how busy I am. For most of the year, I am really busy and sometimes wonder how the heck I'll be able to get everything done. Then, mid-summer comes around and things really slow down. Most of our summer study abroad groups are done, my international groups have gone back home, and there aren't really any SUU students on campus. And I'll admit it- I'm really bored. And I'm pretty sure I will be most of this week. So in the meantime, I'm trying to find silly little things to keep me entertained...
98 words

Speed test


Are you impressed? :) Not to shabby- thanks to Mr. Hunt and my highschool typing class!

5 comments:

Stacey T. said...

WOW!! Thats the fastest I've ever seen!! I got a 75 but Im trying to beat that before I post it lol!

The Hunters said...

Tessa--I am glad to see you have a blog. It was great to see you on the 4th! Nice job on the typing!

Unknown said...

O yeah, take this: 176!!!
I don't know how that can possibly be right, but you can check it out if you want.

Unknown said...

Ok I just did it again since I knew that coudn't be right and I got 76. Dang it. You're clearly a superior typer, but I'll try again don't you worry. It was wierd though, this time it was a really short amount of time, and last time it wasn't....so maybe they didn't give me a minute and I actually am better than you :)

Ellis Elkins said...

That's awesome. The best I ever got in Mr. Hunts class was 60 with one mistake (so I didn't get the 60 award, d'oh). I'll have to try it out now to see if all these years of computers have helped.