Last Friday it snowed pretty good here, which made Saturday a perfect day to go SLEDDING! This was actually Sadie's first time and she had a blast!

Having so much fun!
Although I'm sure she wanted to, Ambrie did not actually sled. All she got to do was pose all cute for pics in the sled


For those of you who are wondering, Brian and I are still separated, but things are going really well right now. I'm really feeling good about how its going and really, really hope things will keep up as they've been. Brian has really been trying and working on the things that I had serious issues with, and we're both trying to work harder on our marriage.
Our kids seem to be alot happier since we've been getting along better. I didn't realize how much Sadie knew what was going on until she started saying things about our family being together more- it breaks my heart that she knew (at least somewhat) what was going on. I feel horrible. But I'm so happy that she can also tell that things are getting better. She's such an angel, and so is Ambrie.
So that's what's going on with us. Thank you so much to everyone who's thought about us and prayed for us. I know its helped!








4 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated. Blogs are a very public way of staying private (I've thought that many times about things I've posted), but the support you need are from people that read your blog. I'm still praying for you! :)
How fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Im so glad to hear everything is going so well with you and Brian, you deserve it!!
Tessa! Why haven't I seen your blog before??? I know you sent it to me, but for some reason this is the first..(I think) I've seen it. You guys look like you had a lot of fun! We need to get together when it gets warmer and let our girls play. :)
Hi Tess! I just hopped on the blogs here to see what's new with my fun cedar friends. I miss you guys! Hey, your sledding pics are a blast and it makes me miss taking my kids out sledding. We did a lot of that through the years there in cedar. Hey, it's also good to know how you and Brian are doing. I appreciate the update. Yes, it's amazing how much our kids DO know what is going on and what kind of feelings we are having in our marriages and our family relationships. It always makes me think about the saying that goes, "the best thing that we can ever do for our kids ....is to have the best relationship with our husbands." I might have quoted that wierd. But, anyway, it is always a good reminder to me to always keep working on strenghtening my marriage...and that by doing that, my kids are blessed beyond anything else that I could do in place of that. Tess, I love your blog! I love keeping in touch! Have a great week and I'll check in again soon.Love, Lis !
Post a Comment