Some New Pictures

I realized the other day that its been FOREVER since I posted anything, and part of the reason is I haven't taken pictures much lately. Well, I had to remedy that!!!! So this morning the girls and I had a little photo shoot, and I think the pictures turned out pretty cute. I was also playing around with Picasa to edit the photos, and found some effects that I thought looked cool, so here are the results of our morning shoot :)













5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! What a wonderful post; your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Stacey T. said...

They are both so beautiful Tessa!! Love the pics!

Mills Family said...

Tess! Holy Cow! You took those pictures???? THey totally look professional!!! I'm serious!! You took amazing pics!!! You could do that for a lot of people! I love your pics!

Camille said...

adorable Tessa!!

Kyle and Eva said...

So cute, they are getting so big!