Just Four Days Left!

And I'm running emotions between "yes, finally!" and being nervous about having another baby. Mostly though, I'm just excited.


I am a little worried too though because today it looks like Sadie is coming down with a cold :( Mostly she's just been really congested and hasn't wanted to eat much- she hasn't had a fever or cough yet, so I'm hoping its just a little thing that goes away soon. I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow anyway though because
1) if she's sick, I want her to feel better before I have to leave and can't take care of her. I'd feel HORRIBLE if she got really miserable and I wasn't there
2) I REALLY don't want to get sick right before I give birth (who wants to go through childbirth AND be sick while doing it?)
3) I don't want to risk having the new baby get sick from any of us who might catch it!

Hopefully she just has a really mild cold, but this close to my due date, I don't want to take any chances. I'm kind of a hypochondriac that way. If she is sick, I think I'll hold off on getting induced, but I'm still due in six days, so I still just want all of us to be healthy. I'll keep everyone posted, and OF COURSE as soon as the baby comes, I'll see if I can get Brian to post some pics :)

0 comments: