Weekend with Grandma!

Brian's mom came down from Salt Lake this weekend to spend some time with us- well, probably more to spend some time with Sadie :) We had alot of fun, and Saturday afternoon we decided to take her up the mountain to Navajo Lake- which I guess is our favorite mountain hangout since we always end up there. So we relaxed out in nature while Sadie (as usual) played in the lake.


Sadie of course went straight for the water and started throwing rocks, which is a pretty standard activity for her.


This time, she also got a kick out of playing with my shoe when it floated off my foot.



So we made a little boat with it for her giraffe :)


And after a while, we decided she needed to lose the pants- I don't know why I don't carry her swimsuit on me all the time. She always ends up soaked!

I title this photo "Happy Mom- Carefree Baby"


And last, but certainly not least, Brian and Sadie showing his mom which lures are sure-fire winners! Like father, like daughter :)


So Brian's mom got to see some of our beautiful nature, and we got to have a fun and relaxing day at one of our favorite spots!

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

How fun!! Sadie REALLY loves the water doesnt she?? I love your little shoe boat lol, very creative!
If your serious about wanting some suckers just let me know, I would LOVE to make some for you! Have you been thinking about any specific themes yet? I've already been planning Lauren's and I have
4 1/2 months to go, Bobby thinks Im crazy lol!