Water Baby- Part II

Further proof that we can't keep her out of the water- it rained a bunch today and after it stopped we went outside to get out of the house for a bit and of course, Sadie heads straight for the puddles! She was having so much fun splashing around, I had to take her shoes off and get the camera! :)

Checking out the array of puddle fun our parking lot provides...



Splashing through the puddles was a big hit :)





Also popular was picking up little leaves and rocks (really, whatever she could find) and throwing them into the water



John and Lindsay Cumming came home while we were outside (they're our neighbors) and we chatted for a bit while Sadie continued to entertain herself with the water :) Then John, the angel that he is, started telling Sadie to sit down >:| ......

and finally, after they went inside, she did :-O


We went inside shortly after that ;)

3 comments:

Camille said...

Tessa, Sadie is so darn cute!! I love her little chubby cheeks!! I could just kiss em!

Anonymous said...

she is getting so big!

Bleak's said...

Tessa your little girl is soooo cute and I love her little pig tails! You are way pretty too I love your pictures. How are you guys? How is Cedar? I miss it there.